Monday, July 12, 2010

My Fourth Payment


I just received my fourth payment! I earned $124.98. Today, I wanted to show you my earnings and Level Breakdown box so that you could see my progress. As you can see, I have earned $310.95 since March 25th. I currently have $1.95 toward my next check. (Current Earnings resets after you receive a payment.) I also earned a new award for earning $250.


I am really excited about a new money-making opportunity coming soon from PeopleString. It's called RewardString. I will have more information for you on that in the near future. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, check PeopleString out for yourself. Membership is FREE and they actually pay you to use their site by sharing 70% of their ad revenue with their users! If you try it out and you don't like it, it's no loss to you; however, if you do like it, tell your friends. You earn money when they do!

2 comments:

  1. I am researching this peoplestring thing. Are you an entrepreneur on there or still a free member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found my blog. Hopefully, the information here will help you learn about PeopleString. I upgraded to be an entrepreneur. I outlined a few reasons in one of my blogs to explain the benefits. Mostly, I did it for the percentage difference (20% and 6% instead of 5% and 2%). I feel it was completely worth it. The opportunity has now closed to become an entrepreneur on PeopleString; however, a new division of PeopleString has been created that allows for an upgrade on that site. The site is RewardString. (As soon as I get word that we can start posting about it, I will start adding blogs to rewardstring.blogspot.com.) What I can tell you now is that by going to rewardstring.com, you can view the benefits of upgrading and one of them includes the increased percentages not only on RewardString but also on PeopleString. Check it out for yourself. Either way, sign up as a free member on PeopleString and see what you think. If nothing else, the site is great to shop through because PeopleString offers Cash-Back Shopping. I also really enjoy the offers for People Dollars. If you aren't already a member, please consider signing up under me. If you are already a member, send me a friend request. :o) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete